Sunday, 4 May 2014

Finally some progress on my Nurgle Warband! (Only 3 months behind schedule!)

Well I have finally got my warband to the point where it should have been for the first games in February.

As you can see I have completed the 4 Pestigor that my champion Started with as followers. It is a shame that 2 of these are already dead in the game!

Here are some shots of the beastmen on their own:


Rear (very literally for one of the hairy blighters):

I was aiming for a very human colouring, inspire by the Vessen in Grimm. I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.

I'm also happy with the shields, which I sculpted the fronts with procreate. They are not the most intricate sculpts but I'm pleased for first attempt.

I have also started the model to be used as my champions summoned Daemonic Familiar.

I have been doing little bits on this between colours/layers on the beastmen. I will be continuing to add to the little fella as I paint the cultists and their Beweaponed Extremitied Magus below.

I am hoping to get these painted over the next couple of weeks (so I'll probably be posting the painted pics in August!)

Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment